About Us

China Cycling       Tours

Cycling Tours        Guide

Customer   Center


Cycling Tours
  • Guilin cycling tour
  • Yunnan Cycling Tour
  • Sichuan & Yunnan Cycling Tour
  • Beijing & Guilin Cycling and Treking Tour
  • Southern Yunnan Cycling Tour
  • Beijing, Xian and Guilin Cycling Tours
  • Photo Gallery
  • Guilin Photos
  • Yunnan Photos
  • Sichuan & Yunnan Photos
  • Beijing & Guilin Photos
  • Southern Yunnan Photos
  • Beijing, Xian and Guilin Photos
  • Cycling Maps
  • Guilin Maps
  • Yunnan Maps
  • Sichuan & Yunnan Maps
  • Beijing & Guilin Maps
  • Southern Yunnan Maps
  • Beijing-Xian-Guilin Cycling Map
  • Travel Guide
  • Travel Tips
  • Trip Highlights
  • Weather
  • China Travel Tools
  • Customer Center
  • Submit Your Inquiry
  • How to Book a Cycling Tour
  • Design Your Own Trip
  • Online FAQ & Help
  • Testimonials
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Return Policies or Guarantees
  • Payment Guide
  • FAQs - China Cycling Travel Tips & Guide

    China Cycling Travel Questions and Answers:

  • China Visa, Invitation Letter, and other Document

    1. What documentations do I need to travel on your programs in China?
    A passport, valid for at least 3 month after your visit to China and the necessary visa or permits if you are traveling with our program. The visa should be approved prior to entering China and a permit for Tibet must be obtained 15 days before entering Tibet. If you only plan to travel and stay in Hong Kong you are exempt from applying for a China visa.

    2. How do I get a visa?
    It will be very easy for you to obtain a China Visa to travel in China, which usually will allow you to stay within China for one month.

    If you are not from US or Canada, please inquire with your nearest PRC embassies or consulates, or contact with us, we can help anyone with a valid passport to process applications for a China visa.

    If you are from the United States of America or Canada, you have several options of obtaining a China Visa:
    1) contact the China National Tourist Office in New York or Los Angeles, or
    2) contact your travel agent or visa services, or
    3) you can obtain it directly from the Chinese embassies or consulates in the following cities:

    Washington DC Embassy
    2300 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington DC 20008, USA
    Tel: 202-328-2517

    New York Consulate General
    520 12th Ave.
    New York, NY 10036, USA
    Tel: 212-330-7409

    Chicago Consulate General
    100 West Erie St.
    Chicago, IL 60610, USA
    Tel: 312-573-3070

    San Francisco Consulate General
    1450 Laguna St.
    San Francisco, CA 94115, USA

    Los Angeles Consulate General
    443 Shatto Place
    Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA
    Tel: 213-380-2508

    Houston Consulate General
    3417 Montrose Blvd
    Houston, TX 77006, USA
    Tel: 713-524-4311

    Chinese Embassy in Ottawa
    515 St. Patrick Street
    Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5H3

    Chinese Consulate in Toronto
    240 St. George Street
    Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2P4

    Chinese Consulate, Calgary
    100-1011th Ave. SW
    Calgary, Alberta, T2P 0W1
    Tel: 403-264-3322

    Chinese Consulate in Vancouver
    3380 Granville Street
    Vancouver, BC, V6H 3K3

    China Visa Office in Hong Kong
    5th Floor, Lower Block, China Resource Building
    Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
    Tel: 2827 1811

    4) or you can contact us. We can give you detailed instruction to help you process your visa application after you booked your tour to China with us.

    For more information, please refer to the Visa Application page.

    3. What do I need to have to apply for a visa?
    To apply for a tourist visa (Type L), you need an application form, a passport-size photo and a valid passport. It takes about seven business days for an application to be processed. For Tibet, the Chinese Embassy must get approval from the Tibet Tourism Administration before issuing a visa.

    A passport-size photo means a photo similar to the one in your passport. Only photos which are head-only, full frontal, with a white background, approximately 1-1/2" by 2".will be accepted. You can obtain this type of photo at any "Passport photo" service. Cut-outs from personal photographs are not acceptable.

    4. What type of visa do I need?
    Most people only need to apply for a single –entry visa, which is usually valid for 3 months after the issuing date and will permit you to stay in China for a maximum of 30 days.

    Back to FAQ Homepage <<